The Morrow County Municipal Court has implemented the following Administrative Orders in regards to Courthouse Operations Created By COVID-19.
View [November 19, 2020 Municipal Court Operations under Exigent Circumstances Created by the COVID-19 Pandemic]
View [Order July 8, 2021 Second Amended Temporary Order Related to Continuing and Safe Operation of Jury Trials During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Public Health Emergency]
- Please file documents via FAX: 419-946-4070 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your name, phone number, email address, mailing address, case number, remedy sought, and any additional information you'd like to convey. Please be advised that you have the right to remain silent and anything you write will become a part of the case file and could be used against you.
- We will monitor incoming emails and promptly serve any relevant court entries upon the parties. You should not assume that your request is granted unless you receive notification in writing from the Court.
Please use the following forms as needed. All forms may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to: 419-946-4070.
- • Not Guilty Plea
- • Motion for Continuance - Initial Appearance
- • Motion for Continuance - other
- • Waiver of Time for Trial
In some circumstances, individuals may appear by video conference for a scheduled hearing. Prior permission from the Court is required. See Video Hearings link [click here] for information if you are appearing by video.